Extension to SBC Closure

April 28, 2020

The original SBC Closure was put in place until the end of April. Given the fact that the current Government restrictions remain in place, the Committee have decided that the closure should be extended until the end of May. We will review the situation towards the end of May and update again accordingly.


Should Government guidance change before then, the Committee will review any new information to determine if we consider it safe to resume any training activities in advance of that date.


In the meantime, I thank you all for following the current closure and hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.


Alan Douglas

President, SBC

Please reload

Featured Posts

Covid-19 and Rowing update: Coxed boats

September 3, 2020

Please reload

Recent Posts

July 13, 2020

June 3, 2020

April 10, 2020

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square