Extension to SBC Closure
The original SBC Closure was put in place until the end of April. Given the fact that the current Government restrictions remain in place, the Committee have decided that the closure should be extended until the end of May. We will review the situation towards the end of May and update again accordingly.
Should Government guidance change before then, the Committee will review any new information to determine if we consider it safe to resume any training activities in advance of that date.
In the meantime, I thank you all for following the current closure and hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.